ENM's new series E14B electronic impulse counters are designed for use on PC boards, control panels and other applications requiring a high degree of accuracy and reliability with very low power consumption and long life and high counting speed in minimum space. Units have high impact plastic cases, are insulated, and require no lubrication. Available in AC and DC models.
ENM's new series E12 miniature 7-digital electro-mechanical counter with easy installation when space is limited. With low power consumption these counters are ideal for slot machines in the gaming industries, vending machines and general counting systems.
The unique design allows accurate counting even under severe shock and vibrations. These counters will not lose their count from power failures or electrical noise.
(6) The E2B Series if the "original" ENM counter and it is still one of the most durable. Record up to 999,999 at speeds of 600 counts per minute. Universal "L" slots for quick base mounting. A 5-digit version available in many voltages.
(6) This is the E2B series in the back of panel mounting style. Record to 999,999 at speeds of 600 counts per min. Mount to back of panel through two pre-tapped No. 4-40 holes. A 5-digit version is also available.
(6) Versatile 5-digit electric impulse counter records to 99,999 at speeds to 600 counts per min. Knob resettable back to zero for repetitive operations. Universal "L" slots for convenient base mounting. For repeated cycle and general purpose applications requiring ease of resetting and long life performance.
(11) The E4B series is a miniature 7-digit plastic impulse counter which is adaptable to PCB mounting without causing transient interference. Its frog-eyed mount coupled with its small size make it perfect in electronic instrumentation applications where space is limited.
(6) Series E5E is a 5-digit miniature adding counter with manual push-button reset. This versatile low power counter is available in both AC and DC voltages. Counter is protected against shock and vibration for a long service life.
ENM’s E5J series is a new line of resettable electric counter’s that is compact and easy to install. The small size makes the unit ideal for control panels, test equipment, gaming and vending mcahines, and medical equipments.
The series has a high degree of accuracy and an operating life of over 100 million counts. The push button reset is conveniently located in the front for easy to reach reset. The large, 6 digit displays makes the unit easily readable.
(9) This E6B series is a miniature frog-eye counter ideal for vending machines and other coin operated equipment. The robust 6-digit unit has count speed to 600 count/min. Optional free wheeling diode for electronic circuit protection. Tamper-proof version also available.
(10) This E6B is a miniature counter designed for PC board mount. Typical uses include vending machines, slot machines, and other coin operated applications that require accurate and reliable counting. Optional free wheeling diode for electronic circuit protection. Tamper-proof version also available.
(14) ENM’s Series E8E counter is low cost and highly shock resistant. With it's small size it is perfect for applications such as charge counting, compact unit copier, fuel dispensers, medical equipment, miniature pumps, general purpose counting, etc. The unit is able to store the count in case of a power failure and has a very long service life. The meter is 100% sealed and protected from shock and vibration to keep out the harshest environments and provide years of service.
(8) The E8E series is PCB mount with the pins on the bottom and the display on the side wall of the counter. This version has all standard features which include magnetic field resistance, waterproof case, and magnified 6-digit display. A shock-proof version is also available
(5) The E9E series is one of our more versatile 7-digit counters. With its small size and low power requirements, this counter is ideal for various PCB applications. Optional 4-and 5-digit versions and wash-proof versions are also available. A low power (30 mW) unit is optional.
(10) The P2G series is a snap-in panel mounted version of the E9E counter. This 7-digit counter has all the same features as the E9E including the wide range voltages. Two 6 inch lead wires are also included. A low power (30 mW) unit is optional.
(4) A 6-digit electric impulse counter for adding to 999,999 at speeds of 600 counts per minute. Mounts flush with panel through four .144 inch dia. Holes in a black brush finished face plate. Useful for instruments, control panels, and other general applications.
(4) The P3B series is a 5-digit electric impulse counter for adding to 999,999 at speeds to 600 counts per minute. Wheel-reset back to zero from front of panel. Mounts flush with panel through four .144 inch dia. holes in a black face plate. Reset capability useful for repetitive production or batch processing.
(5) High security 5-digit electric impulse counter requires key to reset from front of panel. Totals at speeds up to 600 counts per minute. Wheel reset back to zero from front of panel. Mounts flush with panel through two .144 inch dia. holes in a black face plate. Useful for applications that require accurate counts without worry of malicious or accidental tampering.
(6) Series P5A is a 5-digit panel mount counter with manual push-button reset. This versatile low power counter is available in both AC and DC voltages. Counter is protected against shock and vibration to insure a long service life. Special voltages available.
(5) Miniature panel mounted 6-digit electric counter designed for placement in close proximity to electronic components without creating transient interference. Unit counts at speeds to 600 counts per minute.